We are pleased to offer a limited number of rooms in on-site accommodation at Beit Hall and Eastside for three nights (check-in Sunday, July 7, check-out Wednesday, July 10) which can be booked together with the conference registration.
|Full (MICCAI member)
|Student (MICCAI member)
- Early-bird: The early-bird ticket sales will end at midnight on 20 May 2019.
- Students: We offer student discounts. To proof student status please provide a signed letter from supervisor (or other official) or a copy of your student ID. You need to be a full-time student at the time of registration.
- MICCAI society members: We offer discounts for MICCAI members. Please provide a proof of membership such as a receipt of paid membership fees. This may be visible on your last year’s MICCAI registration receipt.
- By registering to the conference attendees confirm that they accept the Code of Conduct.
- Video recordings and photos are taken during the event and may be shared publicly during and after the event.
If you are interested in booking childcare or require nursing space during the conference, please get in touch via [email protected].
Cancellations will be accepted in writing until March 27th. Please send an email to [email protected]. Until that time a refund of 70% of the total value will be made. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after this date.
Invitation letters will be made available for participants upon registration to the conference. For authors of extended abstracts planning to register conditionally upon acceptance of their extended abstract submission, to help with visa processing times, an invitation letter can be made available in advance through an early submission of a valid extended abstract. Validity of the submission will be judged by the conference organisers. Early extended abstract submissions may be updated until the standard submission deadline and will follow the same review / decision process and timeline as any other extended abstract. Early submissions must be performed through the normal abstract submission procedure using OpenReview, additionally, an email linking to the submission and asking for an invitation letter should be made to [email protected].